Re: need help on edb7211 + ecos 1.3.1 + arm toolchain

> Hello Wilson,
>
> > > 2.95.2 (so it does NOT support Thumb). At this time I do not believe
there
> > > is any way to get gcc's thumb support working under cygwin; I tried
for

> > I have been able to get the cygwin / gnu toolchain running under Win NT
> > 2000. Make sure you use the net release of the cygwin tools. I followed
the

> How did you manage to get _thumb_ support working under Cygwin? gcc 2.95.2
does
> not support thumb properly according to Red Hat's instructions. The
current
> snapshot of gcc doesn't build under cygwin.

Sorry about the confusion. What I meant was that I was able to get the arm
tools working under NT 2000 but not the thumb support. I tried playing with
the thumb support for a week but after reading about your struggles with it
I gave up on it. I don't need thumb support for the next little while so I'm
hoping it gets fixed by the time I do need it.

fyi...Jonathan your posting are coming in as root.

Wilson