ROM startup on EBD7212

I am finally trying to get a flash-bootable version of my OS for a
standalone demo for an upcoming trade show. I can't be loading this from a
PC; I need to be able to just turn on the board and have it boot.

Here's what I did:

I set the startup type to ROM.

I changed nothing else in the .ecc; I rebuilt the library, and then built
my application.

objcopy -O binary bios3.exe bios3.bin

I used the download program to flash that BIN into the board.

Power the board up (after removing the flash-boot jumper) - nothing.

What else do I need to do to make a ROM-bootable application with eCos 1.3.1?
=== Lewin A.R.W. Edwards (Embedded Engineer)
Work: http://www.digi-frame.com/
Personal: http://www.zws.com/ and http://www.larwe.com/

"Und setzet ihr nicht das Leben ein,
Nie wird euch das Leben gewonnen sein."