eCos rocks!

Guys:

It occurred to me the other day that now would be an appropriate time
to mention what a positive experience it has been working with eCos on
the MBX860.

The latest release builds out of the box, the test cases run, the
instructions are right, etc. etc. etc.  In short, it's as
shrinkwrapped as anything I've used before, commercial or otherwise.

And the latest cvs stuff is remarkably useful too!  Once RedBoot is
finished it's going to be awesome, I feel certain.

Kudos to jifl, Gary Thomas and several others who helped get me
started.  I've been an eCos fan for some time, and now that I'm
actually using it, I'm hooked.  :^)

Thanks, and keep up the good work!

b.g.
--