Re: Redboot

>>>>> "John" == John Carter <john@rhinosys.com> writes:

John> Does anyone know why it must be programmed into the socketed
John> flash?  I need to put it into the soldered flash as well.

Doesn't really matter since they switch places in the address map
depending on the jumper settings, right?

The reason the _documentation_ contains directions for the socketed
flash is probably more or less a random decision. Not that I know for
sure. Gary did the port.

Jesper