Out of MBUF panic

I'm testing an eCos system using the GoAhead web server, and
after fetching 5 or 6 modes pages, I always get an "out of
mbuf" panic.  This is with eCos 1.3.1 and net 1.0b1 (with some
patches to fix mbuf corruption race conditions), with default
settings for everything.

Any idea what causes this?

I've spend the past day or wo trying to build using current
CVS snapshot, but my drivers aren't compatible with the CVS
sources.  Before I rework my drivers, is the CVS snapshot
likely to fix my problem?

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com