Problem about porting eCos

Hi all.
We are porting eCos to a new platform with nec4300 CPU.
We have the tool to download the program ,so we don't spend time  porting
GDB stub. Now we meet a problem, the program can't go into the interrupt
routine .We want to know if we need to add some initial sourcecode which
belongs to GDB stub to our program, such as TLB init.
Thank you!

pyxue