Re: Problem when configuring Insight on Linux

    Andreas> There are two versions libtermcap-2.0.8-20.i386.rpm and
    Andreas> libtermcap-devel-2.0.8-20.i386.rpm, I should download
    Andreas> -devel- or?

    Andreas> In my /lib directory there exists a file named
    Andreas> libtermcap.so.2.0.8

The first one holds the run-time support, allowing applications
dynamically linked against libtermcap to run on your system. That is
what will provide libtermcap.so, the shared library.

The second RPM holds the development support, allowing you to build
new applications that use termcap.

It looks like you already have the first one installed, in fact it
is very unlikely you would end up with an installation without the
run-time support. You need to install the second one since you are
building applications.

Bart Veer // eCos net maintainer