RE: i386 flopy load problem.

Actually, you can also write your entire program on the floppy. This is not
what I do, but RedBoot is loaded this way and it is quite big once you have
included the network drivers. Plus I my _start is now at 0x2000 because i
had'nt enough space for the network buffers on the startup stack (which is
still located in front of start which is not very)

> This fix to the loader allows programs up to roughly 640K in size
> (text+data+bss).  A simple way to get more space for text and data is
> to move the bss section into extended memory, you only have to change
> the ldi script (diffs below).

For Redboot, i've adopted to load RAM program above 1Meg.

Thanks
--
Fabrice Gautier
fabrice_gautier@sdesigns.com