Variable size Message boxes

Hi,

I need to create message boxes of variable sizes for my application.  In
ECOS, the size of the message box can be configured by the
CYGNUM_KERNEL_SYNCH_MBOX_QUEUE_SIZE parameter.  But all the message boxes
created will be of the same size.  Is there a way by which variable size
message boxes can be created and used?

Thanks & Regards,
R.Balakumaran

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in
reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

		Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com