RE: AEB-1 RAM extendable?

>>>>> "Andreas" == Andreas Karlsson <Andreas.Karlsson@combitechsystems.com> writes:
Andreas> If I make use of just my new 1MB memory (not the old 256 KB)I
Andreas> think it should look something like this. Any hints on how to
Andreas> make use of both the old and the new memory, is the assembler
Andreas> in PLATFORM_SETUP1 in hal_platform_setup.h the key?

It is the key, I'm sure. But no hints from me, sorry. If you get it
working and add the necessary configury, I'd be happy to add include
it in the tree though.

Jesper