Redboot, TFTP and GDB...

Hi,

So now I can boot redboot from a floppy on my target, I can connect via the
serial port and telnet.
But I can't download via TFTP. I always get:

RedBoot> load -v hello.srec

Error reading header via TFTP: operation timed out

I tried with two different tftp servers (for winNT): tftpd32 and solarwind's
TFTP server.
Sometimes (when using solrwind's tfpt server) the download begin but then
redboot hang.

I tried to download with gdb using remote/tcp and it would download but as
slow as 7kb/s. (that's slower than serial ....)

Any clues ?

Thanks

--
Fabrice Gautier