Re: GDB Download on i386 target hangs

>Well, I just ran it and it worked perfectly. Excerpt below: [..snip..]

hmm, now I'm really confused. At least my toolchain is set up right. Maybe
it's really a hardware problem. I'will check on an other pc.

>So, it looks like a hardware problem. What exactly is your hardware
>setup? One thought is that the tools by default probably build for a
>Pentium class machine. You may need to add a compiler option if you
>are running on a 386 or 486.

Currently I'm running on a Pentium-I 166 (no MMX), 64Mb EDO-RAM, Type
Digital Celebris GL-5166ST. Since a have some other boxes around, I will
try to run it on another PC.

My target system will probably be a 486 single board computer.
What compiler switches would this require?

Could it be, that my made a configuration mistake, when building the bootdisk?

Here my commands:

ecosconfig new pc stubs
ecosconfig tree
make