Re: Config for Final ROM image

>>>>> "shcho" == shcho  <shcho@wh.myongji.ac.kr> writes:

shcho> I got a newbee question about config for ARM PID board.
shcho> Assuming that I'm done with debugging my program by using gdb
shcho> and serial port, How do I configure the memory for the final
shcho> program (that will be put in ROM)?  Should the ROM address 0,
shcho> or 4000000 ? Anything else I should know?  Thanks.

You don't have to re-configure memory - it has already been done. What
you need to do is change the startup type to ROM (the option is under
the PID HAL options).

Jesper