Re: How can we fix MBUF problem on old 1.3.1 code base

Jonathon,

thanks for those fixes.  The out of MBUF crashes are
gone, but ofcourse I start gagging (playing network
audio) instead.  I guess I need to pause playback to
let the network catch up.  My code lets me push a button to close and reopen the socket and it is happy
again.

What should the proper way to handle the condition.  I
can set a semaphore that my network thread tests for,
but at that point, what do I do when the semaphore is
set?

Would increasing the number of MBUFs help?  It looks
like I only have 16 total.

thanks,

Dan Ash