One urgent questions regarding to MMU, help wanted!

Hello,

I have one specific question on MMU in eCos. My understanding is currently in eCos there is no MMU support, so is there any concept of "Virtual memory address"? Actually my question comes from the PCI memory space allocation, is there any diference between the CPU seeing address and base_register setting for the PCI bus? Thanks for any hints!

Best Regards,
-Ling