ISR and DSR

Hi,

Can I  attach an ISR and no DSR to an interrupt? In this case what value
does the ISR have to return?

For the moment, at the end of the ISR I return CYG_ISR_HANDLED and when
creating the interrupt I put a NULL pointer instead of a pointer to the DSR.
But at one moment, something goes wrong in call_pending_DSRs_inner.

Thanks

--
Fabrice Gautier
fabrice_gautier@sdesigns.com