[Fwd: Re: IDT MIPS support]

Hello,

I'd like to clarify the following:
1. What does it mean -

"the NEC VR4300 is an implementation of
the 64-bit R4000 architecture (although the eCos port only uses it in
32-bit mode)"

If I understand correctly, the available port is done only for the 32-bit
mode of the MIPS CPU.

If we need the 64-bit implementation in the eCos, compiler and debugger -
what should we do ???

We are very new to the eCos and free s/w - every piece of information will
be appreciated.

Thank you very much,
Michael Rapoport.

  Michael Rapoport                          | TEL:  +972 3 6455432
  RAD Data Communications Ltd.     | FAX:  +972 3 6455305
  31 HaBarzel Str. Tel Aviv,               | e-mail:
  69710  Israel                                 | michael_r@rad.co.il