porting eCos onto Samsung SNDS100

Sir,
  I am trying to port eCos onto Samsung SNDS100 board(which is not currently supported by ecos). I understand that I have to make changes/rewrite in the platform specific files. I waslooking at the package specific cdl file for arm-pid for reference. I came accross several 'make' options pertaining to cdl_options for:
CYGBLD_BUILD_GDB_STUBS
CYGBLD_BUILD_FLASH_TOOL
 CYGBLD_BUILD_FLASH_TOOL_BE
and each of these were demanding .img/ .bin files to be fetched from platform specific directories under the 'loaders' directory. Are there any sources of these files and where are they located.??
How to build these files?

What is the outcome of this make operation? I have investigated the cdl files of a few other supported packages as well. The cdl_options for them are not completely analogous. How do I determine which options are required for my platform?

Kindly respond at the earliest.
Regards and Thanks
--Rudra

Get your own free England E-mail address at http://www.england.com