Re: Memory pools

"Boris V. Guzhov" wrote:
> There is one question.
>
> I use  the cyg_mempool_var_create() function.
> Is it  possible  to change the pool size after pool creating?

Nope, you can only free all the pointers using it, delete it and recreate
it.

FYI, there are some changes to malloc() to allow it to use all of available
memory (as defined by the memory layout), which should be appearing in anon
CVS shortly.

Perhaps once the new stuff is in (there's quite a lot of changes), you
should be able to extend the variable sized memory pool to support
resizing. It wouldn't be very difficult at all.