Future development for i386 PC target.

I would like to know if any more functionality is planned for the i386
port?
I understand that it was a port done by Patrick O' Grady and not by Red
Hat, which makes the port a non-funded effort.

These are the features I'm interested in:

1. Network support for debugging.
2. Separate interrupt stacks.
3. PCI support in the HAL (This I know has been discussed recently).

I've gone through the documentation and read through the mailing list
archives and the current discussions on the mailing list.  I just want
to get an idea whether any future development is planned, or is the
current port where it stands until someone in the community wants to add
functionality, such as the things I've mentioned.  I am fairly new to
eCos and I am in the process of evaluating it for my company.

Thank you.
--
Alex Mathews
CrosStor Software, Inc.