RE: Adding Hardware packages

In fact the configuration tools let me do it as soon as i create another
template!

It would be logical if the configuration tool raised a conflict. But in my
case it just complained that the PCI package was an "Hardware Package". But
I can't see where this package is declared as "Hardware", while it seems
that all the hardware specific part is done in the target packages.

The ethernet package has a more logical comportement I think. I can include
it but it complains for conflicts.

> > Is there any work underway for this?
>
> Not by Red Hat - there was a lot of demand for the PC target
> and Patrick did a great job by doing the initial port, but
> alas no-one  appears to be developing it more (or paying for
> it to be developed more either!).

Too bad :-)

The reason may be because i386 is not the final target, but rather a
developement target.

A+

--
Fabrice Gautier