Re: Where is the GDB Multi-ICE Server ?

    Fabrice> I can't found any binaries or sources of the GDB
    Fabrice> Multi-ICE server...

    Fabrice> The docs just point at a /src/gdb/multi-ice directory but
    Fabrice> I suspect this concern the GNUPro toolkit shipped on some
    Fabrice> RedHat CD. As I only use the eCos net distribution and
    Fabrice> the Gnu tools downloaded I would like to know if the GDB
    Fabrice> Multi Ice server is freely avalaible ?

I do not know all the details, but there were licensing problems with
only certain parties allowed to redistribute critical bits of
multi-ice related code. I believe things have been pretty much sorted
out now, subject to approval by corporate legal departments, so the
multi-ice stuff should appear in the mainline sources in due course.

Right now, what you see in the code from sources.redhat.com is what
you get.

Bart Veer // eCos net maintainer