vector definitions for aeb

Hi
	Does anyone know where the definitions of the vectors (such as the reset
vecotr) in the hal/arm/arch/v1_3_1/src/vectors.S file can be found.  I am
doing a port using the aeb hal as a base and everytime I compile a stub I
get the vectors for the aeb in the 4000000 range which is correct for the
aeb, but not for my board.  I can go into vectors.S and change them manually
but I would rather leave that file as it is.

Thanks,
Eric