RE: Fast serial debugging

Well, finally I succeded in running at 57600 (I will try at 115200). I
recompiled the stubs with a new build tree.
It's look like there is something wrong with the Config tool when changing
the configuration. But it may be also that I did something wrong when
flashing and connecting GDB.

Thanks

A+
--