Serial Port

I tried every combination for setting up the format of the input data on the
tty serial port using cyg_io_set_config.  However, I am still unable to get
any input into my program using hyperterminal.  I read in the documentation
that GDB cannot be active when trying to receive input, so this makes it
impossible to debug this routine using GDB.  Do you have any other
suggestions or are you aware of any problems with what I am trying to do?

Thanks.