Re: Notes on static configuration of an eCos network interface

Hi Nick; I've finally made time to have a read at that.  I'll probably put
in some of your requests/recommendations, thanks, all good stuff.

One specific comment springs to mind:
> 5.1. Config tool
>
> Assuming the simple situation, with a default router and without
> multiple static routes.  Then the config tool should be set up to
> allow the specification of:
> and _not_ "server", which is a meaningless idea in the absence of BOOTP.

Indeed it is meaningless BUT several of our test programs use the server
address as "someone to talk to" so it's worth IMHO having it settable in
static configurations.  Eg. ftp test, tftp test, ping tests and the like
expect the "server" to be a nice freindly chap.

So I'm definitely leaving it in, but with more comment to that effect...

	- Huge