Re: next release time

Hi,
	Thanks for this information, I remembered a local system that I'm
involved with having a scheme for doing CVS->FTP snapshots so I've added
ecos to the list of sites that are snapshotted with the system they use,

So you can now get daily snapshots (only taken when something
changes) from:

ftp://ftp.skynet.ie/cvs/

The snapshot tar file is

ftp://ftp.skynet.ie/cvs/ecos-000707.tar.gz
and the files are in
ftp://ftp.skynet.ie/cvs/ecos/

Please feel free to send any comments or improvements on this service to
me, I'll pass them on to the ftp site admin.

Regards,
	Dave.

--
      David Airlie, Software Engineer, Parthus Technologies plc.,
       Mary Rosse Centre, National Tech Park, Limerick, Ireland.