Re: missing includes (bptypes.h)

> I grabbed the network package net-1.0b1.epk and installed it. When
> building, it seems to be missing an include file (files) like
> bptypes.h. I searched my entire drive but cannot find bptypes.h. I
> poked around on the web based CVS ecos directories but didn't see
> it. I tried to download the command line cvs and the link is
> broke. I downloaded wincvs from wincvs.org and winzip says the file
> is bad.

Hi

You have made the same mistake that i make when i first started to use
the stack. When you compile any part of the stack, or use any of the
stack header files, you should always have __ECOS defined. This
changes what include files the stack uses and disabled parts of the
stack that are not eCos compatible, things like checking the user is a
super user.

        Andrew