RE: twothreads in PPC simulator

Try enabling GDB stubs in your application.  Currently, most targets need special
support in order to provide thread-specific debugging.  This can be enabled
by turning on GDB stubs within the downloaded program itself.

Note: we are improving most targets so that this will no longer be necessary,
i.e. you'll get thread debugging without needing to include GDB stubs in your
image.  I don't know if this will be the case for the PPC simulator though.