Stub startup in Ram

Hi,
	I am trying to use the AEB-1 stub image as a basis for a port to a
different board that uses the same microcontroller.  My board has the angle
debug monitor so I want to first try the stub out running in RAM under angel
control.  I used the configuration tool to choose the aeb-1 stub template
and then changed the startup to ram.  When I use gdb to download the created
image to the board it downloads to an address of 0xfc007fac with a starting
address of 0xfc000060.  My question is where is this address coming from?  I
can't find it defined anywhere in the ecos files, and it is outside of the
memory map for my board.  Am I doing something wrong in how I configure the
stub for Ram startup?  I have read the new hal platform porting process web
page and followed the directions for creating a stub for Ram startup.

Thanks to anyone that can help.
Eric