Debugging problem with insight 5.0

Hello,

I have to build my program with rom option, it work perfectly, when I build
it with RAM option
for use insigth 5.0 with a download of the ecos "edb7212_gdb_module.bin" or
"edb7212_cygmon.bin"
my program work fine with no break point, when I put a break point into the
insight 5.0 source code, insight
lost the control of my board when the program is running, and I cannot debug
then !!!!
any has an idea why insigth lost communication, I use in this program,
threads, interrupts (EINT1 and keyboard)
but no serial device (no printf or other)

many thanks for any help

balet charles-henri