eth0 on arm edb7xxx (again)

Hi,

I asked a question a couple of days ago and got no response.

Is anyone using the network interfaces on arm edb7xxx boards (especially
edb7111-1) ?
I'm asking this to determine if the error is in my hardware or not.

The response I got on bootup:

<snip>
Network stack using 65536 bytes for misc space
                    65536 bytes for mbufs
                    131072 bytes for mbuf clusters
Init device 'edb7xxx'
cs8900 init
CS8900 - type: 630E, rev: 630E

<board keeps waiting for bit intD in the SelfStat register>

Rene.