does the tcp/ip stack of ecos support PPP

HI,

Does the tcp/ip stack of ecos support PPP i.e. point to point protocol over an i386.

I want to show the TCP/IP stack working over the communications port i.e. serial ports COM1 or COM2 for a target platform i386 PC which can naturally be shown using PPP.

Till now the TCP/IP stack for ecos does not work on an i386 platform due to the unavailability of a proper ethernet card driver and to test whether the TCP/IP stack of ECOS is working or not I find the above specified way suitable.

How should I test the TCP/IP stack on i386 PC is my biggest hurdle on COM port using PPP.

I hope u could suggest me a better way to work on the problem.

Thanking u in anticipation.

Sincerely,

Avinash