eCos porting questions

Hello all

I'm porting eCos 1.3.1 to the Motorola 68331.
According to the eCos reference manual I start with the GDB stub.
In general, the documentation about the HAL is not so clear.

I have the following questions:

1. The eCos configuration tool allows the following linker defined memory
regions
   to be used for the memory layout:
   - vectors
   - fini
   - rodata
   - rodata1
   - fixup
   - gcc_except_table
   - sbss
   - text
   - data
   - bss
   The last three one (text, data, bss) I know from an older version of m68k
GNU tools
   (gcc 2.7.2). But what about the others? They are processor dependent?
Which one I have
   to use for m68k?

2. For the GDB stub I have to implement an exception handling. In the
document I read,
   that the entire processor state must be saved, interrupts must be
disabled and then
   the debugger entry point must be invoked.
   What are the entry point for the debugger? Is it function "void
__handel_exception (void);"
   defined in file "/hal/common/generic-stub.c"?
   If it is so, how did this function use the saved processor state (since
this function
   has no input parameter)?
   In the file "/hal/ARCH/include/hal_arch.h" the structure
"HAL_SavedRegisters" is defined.
   Did I need a variable of this type to handle the stuff above?

Thanks for any hints.

Best regards
Joerg Rapka