Re: additional PC (i386) serial ports

Hi,
Thanks for your quick response.
I hacked plf_stub.c and now we can download the test program using another
serial port
(ser1 for now) in the target. The problem now is the screen output (Hello
eCos world) from the application can't be seen in the gdb console anymore. I
can get it to appear on the target's screen
by setting CYGSEM_HAL_I386_PC_DIAG_SCREEN, but some other process also
prints characters on the target screen, so it's not so clean. How can I get
the application console out back to gdb?
Or alternatively how can I stop the target screen being written to by
anything other than the application?
Thanks again,
regards
Ranj Wickremasinghe