A few general questions about HAL.

Hello,

I've almost finished implementation of the "on demand" FP context switch for
the PowerPC target, but I'm still not satisfied with it. To improve it, I need
answers to a few general questions. Could you please enlighten me.

As far as I understand from eCos sources, the HAL_THREAD_SWITCH_CONTEXT is
always called with scheduler locked, but this is not explicitly guaranteed by
the documentation. May I rely on this?

Is HAL_THREAD_LOAD_CONTEXT called with scheduler locked or unlocked?

Thanks in advance,
Sergei Organov.