Re: Using ecos configuration tool

Pragya Gupta wrote:

> Hi!!
>
>   Please see my comments below.
>
> Thanks and Regards
> Pragya
>
> >It sounds like you are using an older version of cygwin that doesn't come
> >with less. Perhaps consider upgrading to cygwin 1.1.
>
> [pragya] No , i am using cygwin1.1 .

Odd - cygwin 1.1 comes with less, at least on my system:

bash-2.03$ ls -l /bin/less
-rwxr-xr-x   1 jlarmour Administ    75776 Jan 18 02:17 /bin/less

Are you sure the cygwin 1.1 install was completely successful?

> >If you want to persevere, then perhaps try going to a bash prompt, and
> >typing:
> >
> >ls -l //G/ecos1.3win/packages/pkgconf/rules.mak
[ other stuff to try ]

That all looks in order to me, so I can't imagine why it's failing apart
from something in cygwin. Did you upgrade from an earlier version of
cygwin? Perhaps something of the old one was left behind?

I think I'll have to leave it to you to work out :-/. If all else fails,
try uninstalling and then reinstalling cygwin from scratch.