Which files to edit?

Hi Jesper

Thanks for a very reassuring answer, after running:

	ecosconfig new awt60 stubs
	ecosconfig tree
	make

it generated a gdb_module.  This stub wouldn't work on my board because
I have not yet edited to source files to match my hardware, and herein
lies my next question.  Which files do I edit?

hal_arm_awt60.cdl:  This file I think I have completed.

hal_cache.h:  Unchanged

hal_diag.h:  Unchanged

hal_platform_ints.h:  Minor changes

hal_platform_setup.h:  Is this were I put the stuff that would have gone
into "PLATFORM.S", for example the code to put RAM at 0x0 and ROM at
0x400000?

plf_stub.h:  Minor changes

mlt_arm_awt60_ram.h
mlt_arm_awt60_ram.ldi
mlt_arm_awt60_ram.mlt
mlt_arm_awt60_rom.h
mlt_arm_awt60_rom.ldi
mlt_arm_awt60_rom.mlt
The above files all claim to be "generated" how do I regenerate them?

awt60_misc.c:  Some changes

gdb_module.c:  Minor changes

hal_diag.c:  Small changes to set correct baud rate for 25MHz clock.

plf_stub.c:  Same as above.

--
Ormund