Re: about target=x386 pc platform problem

> xuas wrote:
>
> Mrs or Mr:
>     We use a PC to configure the eCos1.3.1 on Redhat Linux 6.1.and now we
> have complete install and configuration .the next step is to build an
> application on target = pc platform ,but we have not found any document
> about this ,would anybody tell us what to do or how to get it ?
>      We download a file hal-i386-pc-20000210.tgz,and we follow the
> installation instructions to build a floppy disk and want to generate a
> stub-only version of the OS,using the command:
>       tclsh ../ecos/packages/pkgconf.tcl
> and we did not find the fils pkgconf.tcl ,how can we do ?
> I think perhaps  we should use ecosconfigure command but do not know the
> usage of it or any command about it ,would someone help me ?
>       Thanks a lot

i386-pc support is now integrated into eCos 1.3.1. hal-i386-pc-20000210.tgz
is intended for the previous public release of eCos (1.2.1).

So just use your standard eCos 1.3.1 installation. To configure a build
tree for the pc target, create a new directory, use "ecosconfig new pc",
edit ecos.ecc as applicable, and then use "ecosconfig check" and
"ecosconfig tree" as for the other targets, and as described in the
documentation.