Re: cyg_thread_kill and info threads

> But if you blast the thread object itself
> to zero, or arbitrarily re-use the memory, that would break the pointers,
> and a subsequent new-thread operation would go wrong as it scans the list
> as part of adding that new thread - it is tolerant to re-initializing an
> active thread object, ie. adding it to the list a 2nd time.

So my malloc()ing/free()ing the thread object was a bad idea and only
worked till now because of luck and not that high a rate of thread
turn over.

Please could you have the documentation updated to expain all this. Im
sure im not the only one to make this mistake and a little bit of
documentation will stop a lot of head scratching.

        Thanks

                Andrew