Re: pkgconf.tcl GUI mode

Dave Vogel <dave@lightsurf.com> writes:
> I was noticing that the pkgconf.tcl has GUI code for configuring the
> eCos OS on a Unix box (by setting the variable gui_mode, and using
> "wish" to run the script).  Is there a reason this is not documented (or
> did I overlook something).  I was under the impression that the only gui
> method to configure eCos was with the NT configtool.

"He has discovered the SECRET!  He MUST be SILENCED!" ;-)

> On second look, maybe I know - it only has limited configuration
> capability.

Exactly; it was done as an experiment to see how such a thing might look,
it's not supported in the slightest, &c &c...

I sometimes use it just 'cos it's a quicker way to disable everything
except the kernel (and maybe uITRON) - when I'm working on those kinds of
pieces of work.  Saves buildtime I mean.

	- Huge

--
The 20th Century brought unprecedented increases in worldwide numeracy and
literacy and incredible advances in technology, science and mathematics.