Re: File System?

Hi Jesper et al,

> But they are probably also GPLd then. This may be a problem for some
> people since eCos is linked to the application code and thus require
> the application code to be GPLd as well.

True.  As our copyright notice says, if the GPL on code that we wrote
is a problem for someone, come talk to us about it-- maybe just buy us
a beer!  Obviously, we can't change any GPL on code we didn't write
(eg Linux filesystems), but of course the BSD ffs is not GPL'ed.

Jay Lepreau
Flux Research Group, University of Utah