[ECOS] Thread-specific data

Hello,

I have a question about thread-specific data in eCos.

I have a library in which I would like to associate
an integer value with the calling thread.

Can the value returned by cyg_thread_new_data_index()
be shared by all threads that want to index thread-specific
data based on a specific key?

In other words, is it true that the cyg_ucount32 returned
by cyg_thread_new_data_index() is _not_ a per-thread datum
itself?  I would hope not, but I just wanted to clarify the
issue.

Thanks,
-Jamie