[ECOS] ecos port for StrongArm?

Anyone attempting this or interested?

Also, how difficult is a port if anyone knows? In previous experience
with an RTOS porting job, we had to get the bootstrap code up and
running, provide specific routines the OS needed, etc (I'm sure more was
done before we got the libraries) but a good majority of the code was
Posix and therefore not terribly difficult to port. Any thoughts or
suggestions?

(please reply to me as well as the discussion as I am not currently on
this list).