[ECOS] gdb vs. eCos?

I could find no info on this topic in the FAQ or other info at
www.cygnus.com/ecos, etc. But I expect this is an easy question for someone
on this list.

The question: what's the story on integration of gdb with eCos? I assume
that there exists a version of gdb that is "eCos-aware", but am I right? If
so, can someone point me to details like gdb version, command documentation,
etc.? By "eCos-aware", of course, I mean a gdb that can view RTOS info
(e.g. task status, task priorities), that can set breakpoints conditioned on
task info (e.g. break in task X only), that can debug interrupt handlers,
etc.

--

Regards,

Kerry Kimbrough   <kerry@cae-plus.com>