[ECOS] Problem using ocd target option gdb supplied in ecos sw tools

Hi

I am having problems using a 'wiggler' with the gdb supplied with the ecos
software tools. As soon as I type in gdb:

> target ocd wiggler lp0

I get a segmentation fault & core dump.

Since I have been told that the gdb maintainers read this list, can anyone
report any success in using this debug interface. My software tool chain is
compiled to produce PowerPC eabi binaries and I want to use gdb to debug a
remote target via the BDM hardware of the MPC860.

Any help is much appriciated.

Thanks

Zubin