Announcement of eCos porting to Freescale Kinetis - Cortex-M4

Hi colleagues

We are announcing our work on eCos port to Fresscale's Kinetis Cortex-M4
controller family.
http://www.freescale.com/kinetis

The initial port shall consist of:
    - Kinetis Variant (with eventual Cortex-M architecture adjustments
if necessary);
    - TWR-K60N512 Platform;
    - Serial device driver (UART);
    - Ethernet driver (may come little bit later);

We shall contribute the port so I would ask for project registration.

Note: Since both Kinetis and Cortex-M4 are very fresh stuff it is hard
to promise dead-lines but our aim is to have it ready before Kinetis
begins shipping in quantities as regular production parts.

Best regards
Ilija Kocho

SIvA doo
ul. Zejnel Ajdini 5