whetstone test

Hi,

What is your opinion, Is it a good idea to have `whetstone' test for
eCos? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whetstone_(benchmark)

The source can be grabbed from here: http://www.netlib.org/benchmark/ I
use http://www.netlib.org/benchmark/whetstone.c (FYI: no warnings with
nowadays toolchains).

If your answer will be, 'Yes, it is', my next question: where to have
the test? I placed it together with `dhrystone' test under eCos kernel
tests with a minimal tweak for CYGPKG_KERNEL_TESTS CDL option:

  . ((CYGPKG_LIBM) ? " tests/whetstone" : "")

Of course, I would place the test together with the libm  tests if that
is more suitable place. What is better?

NOTE: Mostly, I use the test to know how evolved the eCos toolchains.

Sergei