This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Port to Atmel ARM9 Microcontroller SAM9G4
- From: Jürgen Lambrecht <J dot Lambrecht at televic dot com>
- To: Richard Rauch <rrauch at itrgmbh dot de>, <ecos-devel at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 08:18:15 +0100
- Subject: Re: Port to Atmel ARM9 Microcontroller SAM9G4
- References: <AD91E7C0F6F84C248A600E00067869A5@DESKTOPITRGMBH>
On 20:59, Richard Rauch wrote:
I want to announce a development project. It is an eCos port to the Atmel's
ARM9 microcontroller family, in particular a port to the SAM9G45.
It is planned to contribute the result of the project to the eCos
I would be very glad to get some response, whether the planned port is of
I am interested, as we also use Atmel ARM processors.
Hey I wonder: why don't you use Linux on such a powerfull ARM9?
We also still use eCos, but more and more I have to defend it against
using Linux instead. Maybe you can help me defending eCos ;-).
Success with it,
Televic Transport Systems
Tel: +32 (0)51 303045
Fax: +32 (0)51 310670
Televic NV - Leo Bekaertlaan 1 - 8870 Izegem - Belgium
Company number 0402.757.955 - RPR Kortrijk