Mercurial repository missing file modes

Hi

I'm in the process of moving all my ecos related repositories to git. I created a git repository that tracks the current ecos hg repository. This tracking repo is then used as the base for my custom fork. This all looks fine, except that it occurred to me that the file modes in the hg repository are not correct (executable flag). I'll fix that in my tracking repo but this should also be fixed in the hg repository as soon as possible.

Simon